Friday, January 15, 2016

Top Reasons Why You Should Eat Dog

·       History
·       Sexual Benefits
·       Medicinal Use
·       Find a recipe



I began researching the history of food choices about 2 years ago – more than a hobby, it’s now a way of life.  My studies led me to investigate the cultural consensus of eating meat. Just as eating pork and cow is socially acceptable in the United States. In some regions dog is considered livestock, they are viewed as food like any other animal.  In the 21st century, dog meat is consumed in many parts of China, Korea and Vietnam, parts of Switzerland, as well as parts of Europe, Americas, and the African continent, such as Cameroon, Ghana and Liberia. 

However, eating dog meat is not a contemporary delicacy:

“…scholars agree that the Chinese
have eaten dogs for at least 7,000 years”.

Indeed, consuming dog meat has an extensive history that dates back to prior to the construction of the Great Wall of China, Great Pyramid of Giza and Stonehenge.


Benefits of eating dog meat varied based on region.  An area in South Africa, some residents believe that eating dog meat is an aphrodisiac. Anyone interested in improving the overall sexual experience may want to dog meat to your diet.





Research supports evidence that consumption of dog meat has medicinal properties. Studies show that dog meat is more digestible than beef and helps with the blood circulate more smoothly. “Yellow furred dog is good for men and black furred dog for women”.

Dog meat contains high-quality protein. When dog meat is boiled, its fiber 
becomes loose, which is good for digestion



Book with recipes!
For tips on how to cook dog meat and other exotic animals – check out the book, Unmentionable Cuisine

 



2 comments:

  1. I ate Guinea pig (known as cuy)at a very upscale restaurant when I was in Peru . The texture was similar to pork but I think I would have liked it more if it had been served with barbeque sauce. - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo interesting! I've always heard so much about it. I kinda wanna dare one of my friends to eat something like this, maybe like dog meat, or cockroach, or fetus, or placenta etc and I wanna see their expression when they do it. It would make my day hahaha!!!! :) :D

    http://barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tumblr_mhdh3aaPE51r2afs6o1_500.gif

    ReplyDelete